Welcome to iTeraTEL
We understand that excellent people deserve excellent people practices. That's why we design our human resource initiatives such that they unlock the full potential of every employee.
Sales Account Executive – Toronto, ON
- Work independently in the field 90% of the week or more, including time at client sites
- Sell complex telephony (e.g. business phone services, toll-free services, sip trunking, hosted PBX) to small and mid-sized clients
- Grow the business through developing and maintaining sales plans for own territory and for each account, including identifying new prospects using multiple sources of sales leads
- Make sales presentations to customer decision makers. Use solution selling techniques to leverage the position of iTeraTEL and the communications products it offers and to educate and influence customers
- Manage and maintain required pipeline and forecast data
- Negotiate pricing, products, and promotions with new customers
- Build relationships with prospective customers to develop sales opportunities and set appointments to understand their business
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers by providing quality customer service, developing future business opportunities, and gaining referrals
- Maintain customer database by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers
- Collaborate with sales engineer and sales support team to determine appropriate solutions to meet customers’ needs, including assessment of ROI
- 1-2 years business-to-business outside sales experience including quotas and cold calling
- Valid state driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation
- Must be of legal age and legally entitled to work in Canada
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Base salary & uncapped commission structure (sky’s the limit)
- Numerous career development opportunities
- Paid vacation, company-wide lunches, birthday lunches, etc.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Send your application by filling out the Job Application Form.